1. The submission is accepted only on condition that it corresponds to the submission requirements.
2. The author sends to the Editorial Board the following: one thoroughly proof-read and signed copy of the article, the author’s/ authors’ details, a letter to the Editorial Board, an abstract of the article in Russian and English, key words for the article in Russian and English, and digital copies of all documents on any digital medium or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The article is registered by the Executive Secretary in the log journal, stating the date of receiving the article, its title, name of the author/authors, working place of the author/authors. An individual register number is attributed to the article.
4. The Chief Editor (Vice Chief Editor) sends the article for reviewing to the member of Editorial Board responsible for the corresponding direction / scientific sphere. In the absence of the member of Editorial Board or in case the article is submitted by the member of Editorial Board the Chief Editor senda the article for reviewing to the external reviewers.
5. All reviewers should be renowned specialists in the sphere of the reviewed materials, and have publications on the topic of the reviewed article in the recent 3 years.
6. Each scientific article should be supplied by a review from a specialist in the corresponding scientific sphere having a Doctoral or Candidate’s degree.
7. Reviewing of the articles submitted for publication in the Journal is double blind, i.e. the author does not know the reviewer and the reviewer does not know the author of the article.
8. The reviewer should study the article during two weeks since receiving it and send to the Editorial Board (by e-mail or post) the motivated refusal from reviewing, or the review during a month since receiving the article.
9. The Editorial Board recommends using the standard form while reviewing. The reviewer may recommend the article for publishing, recommend the article for publishing after corrections with the account of remarks, or not recommend the article for publishing. If the reviewer recommends the article for publishing after correcting with the account of remarks, or does not recommend the article for publishing, the review should contain the reasons for such a decision.
10. After obtaining reviews at the next meeting of the editorial board the question of the arrived articles is considered and the final decision on the basis of a review assessment is made on publication or refusal in publication of articles. On the basis of the made decision the letter is sent the author(s). In the letter the general assessment of article if article can be published after completion / taking into account remarks is given – recommendations about completion / removal of remarks if article isn't accepted to publication are made – the reasons of such decision are specified.
In case of disagreement of the author of article with remarks of the reviewer, he can address to the editor-in-chief and reason the disagreement. The decision on the publication of article, change of the reviewer, involvement of the additional reviewer is accepted by an editorial board of the corresponding subject series.
11. The articles can be directed for additional or anonymous reviewing if there are sufficient reasons for that.
12. The article directed by the author to the Editorial Board after correcting the remarks, is reviewed in general order.
13. Employing the external reviewers can take place in the following occasions: in the absence of an Editorial Board member responsible for the corresponding scientific sphere; the Editorial Board member cannot make the review; the Editorial Board does not agree with the opinion of the Editorial Board member expressed in the review; the article is submitted by the Editorial Board member. At the meeting of Editorial Board the decision is made to ask to review the article a scientist having research works in the sphere of the article. On behalf of the Editorial Board a letter with a request to write a review is sent to such scientist. The article and the recommended form of a review are enclosed in the letter.
14. The reviews will be kept in the Publishing House and in the office of the Editorial Board during 5 years and if necessary it is sent to State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The address for correspondence: 420015, Russia, Kazan, K. Marks St., 53A,
The Review of Economy, the Law and Sociology
Òål.: 8(843)238-15-93; 8-9172-64-56-46 e-mail: email@example.com